(c) 2008, Kyalami Trailers
Phone us, you can have your trailer today: 011 466-2997
The Camper is built on a rugged, galvanized steel chassis, with a one-piece construction fibreglass body and a polyamide folding tent, the whole unit only weighing about 420Kg with a GVM of 750KG. A full queensize bed with mattress in the lid of the trailer. Storage compartments and drawers accessible from inside the tent. Lockable cupboard for valuables. Tent under lid of trailer, sleeps 2 adults. Kitchen tent with pullout fibreglass kitchen, consisting of a 2-plate gas stove, gas bottle and working surface. Can also sleep 2 adults. Fibreglass nose cone for extra packing space. Fully wired for 220volt and 12volt. 4 plug points for lights, microwave, kettle etc. Large verandah awning and groundnet. Can be fitted with either 14" rims for dirt roads or 15" rims for full off road use. Heavy duty jockey wheel and stabilizer legs. Aluminium roof rack on lid of trailer for extra fuel, water, deckchairs etc. Carpeted interior floor. Weatherproof flysheet.
At a very competitive price for all of the above, we feel that we can provide a camping trailer which allows for a cheaper and more comfortable holiday.
Body length: 2000mm
Overall length of trailer: 3540mm
Headroom inside trailer: 1850mm
Body width: 1650mm
Overall height: (lid closed) - on-road version: 1280mm
Overall height: (lid closed) - off-road version: 1410mm
Body - One piece fibreglass construction - dustproof
Unladen mass- 420g. GVM:750Kg
Galvanized steel chassis
1250Kg axle and 915 x 60mm special off-road leaf springs
Aluminium roof rack
Spacious fibreglass cupboards
Queen-size foam mattress
Tent under trailer lid (sleeps 2 adults / 3 children)
Heavy-duty jockey wheel and stabilizer legs
Pull-out fibreglass kitchen, with 2 plate Cadac gas stove
Fully wired for 220volt - 1 x double 15amp plugs, 1 Multiplug
10m 220volt extension cord
2 x 12volt Hella plugs
Polyamide main tent, kitchen tent and verandah tents
Waterproof flysheet over main and kitchen tents
All doors and windows with mosquito netting
2 x 220volt interior lights
Ground net for verandah
14" or 15" wheels (spare wheel supplied)
Heavy-duty drawbar (76mm x 38mm x 5mm)
Aluminium cladding on nose-cone
The weekender is the smallest and lightest of our trailers, the Weekender is ideal for a couple or small family. It can also be used for full off-road adventures! The 13" wheel, on road option, can be towed with ease by a 1300cc vehicle. We also offer 14" and 15" off-road options.
* Body length: 2500mm (including nose-cone)
* Overall length of trailer: 3150mm
* Headroom inside trailer: 1850mm
* Body width: + -1650mm
* Overall height: (lid closed) - on-road version: 1180mm
* Overall height: (lid closed) - off-road version: 1300mm
* Body - strong, one piece fibreglass construction - dust proof.
* On road trailer - unladen mass - 290Kg GVM 750Kg
* Off road trailer - unladen mass - 320Kg GVM 750Kg
* Galvanized steel chassis
* 900Kg axle/leaf springs (on road version)
* 1250Kg axle/leaf springs (off road version)
* Heavy-duty shock absorbers (off road trailer)
* Heavy-duty drawbar (A-frame) - (off road trailer)
* Aluminium roof rack on lid of trailer
* Trailer lid opens with assistance of a gas strut
* Spacious interior loading space
* Heavy Duty carpeting
* Foam Mattress (1200mm x 1800mm)
* Under-lid tent - sleeps 1 adult or 2 children
* Heavy Duty jockey wheel and stabilizer legs
* Kitchen with 2-plate gas stove on back of door
* Fully wired for 220volt
* 10m x 220volt extension cord
* Polyamide main tent, and verandah
* Waterproof flysheet over whole tent
* All doors and windows with mosquito netting
* 2 x 220volt interior lights
* Ground net for verandah
* 13" 14" or 15" wheels (spare wheel supplied)
* 60Lt fibreglass water tank
* Aluminium cladding on nose-cone
The Bosvelder is the third addition to the CampTech Trailers range. This trailer can be fitted with 14", 15" or 16" rims and tyres, all with our fully off-road galvanised chassis, 1250Kg axle and full aluminium cladding stone protection. Optional extras include shock absorbers, 60litre fibreglass water tank, jerry can holder, gas bottle holder and a Cadac 2-plate gas stove, fitted neatly into the inside of the rear door. The Bosvelder features a full double bed, ample packing space in spacious, convenient cupboards, a large nosecone and roof-rack, not to mention the huge space on the trailer floor between the cupboards - enough space to pack even the kitchen sink!
The Bosvelder comes with our newly designed, easy to erect, polyamide ripstop canvas tent and a waterproof PVC flysheet.
* Body length: 2050mm
* Overall length of trailer: 3450mm
* Headroom inside trailer: 1850mm
* Body width: approx 1700mm (depending on wheel size)
* Overall height: approx 1410mm (depending on wheel size)
* Body - one piece fibreglass contruction.
* Unladen mass - 420Kg GVM 750Kg.
* Hot dipped galvanised, steel chassis.
* 1250Kg axle - 915 x 60mm special off-road leaf springs.
* Heavy-duty jockey wheel and stabilizer legs.
* Fully wired for 220volt, 2 x 220volt interior lights, 10m extension cord.
* All doors and windows with mosquito netting.
* Ground net for verandah.
* Spare wheel.
* 12 month guarantee.
* Double bed foam mattress (1370mm x 1900mm)
* 60Lt watertank (fibreglass)
* Aluminium cladding on nose-cone and front of trailer.